KatherineHazelton_04/07/2016
04/07/2016
When it comes to weapons how far can the technology go? Is it ethical for us to make weapons with artificial intelligence? Is it safe?
In a few past articles I've blogged I have discussed different very influential people have problems with artificial intelligence. COuld this be a reason why? This article discusses the ethicalness of artificial intelligence within weapons such as war planes. I personally have a problem with this because as everyone is afraid of artificial intelligence why give it the power to physically harm us?
http://www.nature.com/news/robotics-ethics-of-artificial-intelligence-1.17611
When it comes to weapons how far can the technology go? Is it ethical for us to make weapons with artificial intelligence? Is it safe?
In a few past articles I've blogged I have discussed different very influential people have problems with artificial intelligence. COuld this be a reason why? This article discusses the ethicalness of artificial intelligence within weapons such as war planes. I personally have a problem with this because as everyone is afraid of artificial intelligence why give it the power to physically harm us?
http://www.nature.com/news/robotics-ethics-of-artificial-intelligence-1.17611
Comments
Post a Comment